Last weekend Jake was amazing and spent the whole time with Sophia so
that i could be a good maid of honor and go to Cape to throw Ashley a
bridal shower. To say that i miss her is an understatement! We had so
much fun, doing a whole lot of nothing of course! I got to see the fam,
and throw her a shower to remember. We even got to go see where the
wedding will be, and i cant wait!!! It was nice to see her and have a
girls weekend, but i sure was happy to come home and see my baby girl
and her awesome daddy :)
I felt right at home with all the traffic to get on Cape! Ashley and I stopped for some great Lobsta rolls and got to do some shopping in the sunshine :)
We spent a whole night decorating and getting ready for the shower, and it came out awesome! They got some great gifts...and i was so happy to be there with her :) Someone got them a Dyson vacuum and Ashley and i were actually fighting over who got to use it first! They are amazing lol! I had a blast and I can't wait to go for the wedding in April!





No comments:
Post a Comment