Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trip to Gigi's!

Whew! This trip is gonna be exhausting I can already tell! We had so much fun already! Yesterday Sophia and I flew into Myrtle Beach. Daddy couldn't come because he just started a new job and couldn't get the time off. The flights were good and Sophia slept the whole way, with Lacy of course :)
 Today we drove down to Charleston since Colby was gonna be in school all day anyways. We went to a few stores that I had scoped out (for smocked clothes of course!!) and told Sophia if she was good we had a surprise for her. Well she was SO good, so we took her to the Charleston Children's Museum! It was small, but really cute and clean! She loved every minute of it! When it was time to go we walked by a cute little "Princess of Tides" store and needless to say Sophia made out like a bandit today with all the new dresses and princess things she got! Gigi spoils her! And I definitely found my new favorite store at "Shrimp & Grits"!























No comments: