Sophia has a habit of telling people what their gifts are. Last year for mothers day we went with Danielle and picked out some boots for Grandma. As soon as we got back, Sophia ran in the house screaming "WE GOT NEW BOOTS FOR YOU GRANDMA!!!!" nice. So this year when buying Christmas presents I have been telling her everything is for me when she asks who its for. Yesterday we were wrapping presents and talking about how you are NOT supposed to tell people what they are getting for Christmas...it should be a surprise! So about two hours later after dinner we're sitting there and Sophia looks at Jake and says "Daddy lets make popcorn with the new popcorn machine Mama got you for Christmas!!" Jake thought this was hilarious...I however was not happy. At least I have something else for him that she HAS NOT seen and I will be sure she doesn't!! My little snitch!

1 comment:
She is just too darn cute...you do know that now everyone is going to be calling Sophia and asking her what mama bought at the store today
Post a Comment