Sunday, November 25, 2012

Turkey Day!

I think we all gained 20 lbs. this weekend! What a nice break from the usual work schedule. Sophia and I love having Daddy home for 4 days straight, and we had a lot of fun hanging out! Thursday was Thanksgiving, and we of course woke up and began cooking everything we had to bring. Sophia helped make the monkey bread for our breakfast. I was happy and sad at the same time that my baby girl is big enough to make the monkey bread now :( After all the food was done we sat on the couch and had our coffee and monkey bread and watched the parade! Sophia loved watching all the balloons and especially the dancers. We facetimed with Gigi who is on a military ship right now off New Jersey volunteering with FEMA. She's helping out with the cleanup from hurricane sandy.








After all that fun we went over to grandmas house as usual. Had a great dinner, every one loved it. The dogs especially! And to top it off we made s'mores outside :) Great day and the baby loved all the food!!

No comments: