Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

       So this thanksgiving we made the long trip to Bethel, VT. Since i haven't been there in 7 years, i thought it was well worth the trip. We planned on flying into Boston and then renting a car to drive up to Bethel. On the trip there Sophia was an angel....

Watching her movies :)
    Once we arrived and got settled in the rental car for the 3 hour drive, Sophia didn't last long:


    Of course once out of Boston, Jake was in dire need of Starbucks :) So we found one in this quaint little town where of course i went crazy taking pictures of all the buildings and houses that i want to live in someday! Jake even went to far to say that we'll have a house there someday! (He pretends he hates it, but inside he loves it too).


Where we stopped for Starbucks

These are the churches I like, not the warehouses we have here in Texas.
   And finally we arrived!! It was BEAUTIFUL little mountain chalet...Papa had rented it for all of us. I don't think i could've found a better place! Jake and I would love to buy it actually, and use it for a vacation home. Once Jake heard all about the deer and moose hunting in VT he was sold :) SO if we ever need to return to VT, I'm sure we will be renting this house again!


So cozy!




The house..was on the top of a mountain!


The view from the back patio..AMAZING!
I fell in love with this fireplace!




No comments: