This past week we did a little more work on our yard construction. I finished sewing the curtains for the backyard and i LOVE them! Mostly i am excited about how cheap they were to make :) I used painters drop cloths from Lowe's that were $15 each and cut in half and made 2 curtains from each package! Jake hung the curtain rods, and i found these cute starfish at Marshall's to hang above the curtains!
I had to tie the curtains back that day because it was SUPER windy. Now i just have to make the cushions and pillows for the bench and we need a coffee table and it will be done! I love how its coming along and out backyard looks way bigger now, if that's possible with how tiny it is :) We also finished the retaining wall in the front yard, yes the one that began last YEAR! Its a miracle! and it looks great.

No comments:
Post a Comment