Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sophia's First Sleepover

Yes. That's right! I said it...sleepover! Sophia stayed the night at Grandmas house last night while Mama and Daddy went to Oklahoma City for a night away. It was fun. We went to dinner and had great big blue cheese burgers, and then met some people for drinks. We stayed in a hotel and rented a movie and of course Jake passed out halfway through. I was determined to stay awake and watch a movie we paid $16 for. :) We got up the next day and had breakfast and then headed home to see our baby girl. She did amazingly well! When we called in the morning to see if she had one of her "Possessed child episodes", grandma said that she came out of her room in the morning and said "Grama I feel good!" We were so glad that she did great..and very relieved :) Of course I didn't take very many pictures, and of course i didn't get a picture of Jake and I! But i got a few pics to remember the trip by :)

Sophia wanted to wear her red princess dress to Grandmas house :)



Some views from Jake's truck as we drove....





Isn't it beautiful?? He's such a clean freak sometimes he even makes me wipe my shoes before i get in :)




No comments: