Friday, April 6, 2012

Bluebonnets 2012!

This year I wasn't as crazy about taking bluebonnet pictures. I don't know if it's because I've been trying to be "in" the moments more instead of always trying to capture it with pictures.....or that I am SUPER EXCITED for beach pictures on Cape this summer!!!!!!!!! Yup! We booked our flights back to Cape for the end of June this year! And as a bonus we get to see Grandma Bonnie! We're gonna stay with our great friends Ashley & Steve, and crossing our fingers that Adam, Tanya & Emma might be able to come up from Delaware! I can't wait to actually put some makeup on this time and get some even better family pics!

Yesterday Steph and I took the girls to the bluebonnets and let them run wild in their pettirompers and pearls :) They actually had a blast and didnt want to leave!! And i guess it pays off to not try and plan as much because the pictures came out awesome!! I sure hope they come out to be lifelong friends because we have so many pictures of them together, its like they are sisters!!! And did I mention that they all look WAYYY older this year in the bluebonnets! ugh! they need to stop growing!!




























No comments: