Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sophias 3 year Pictures!

   I cannot believe that my little girl is 3 already!!! She is too big!! It was her birthday a few weeks ago, so we took her to the Disney store and then to the movies to see Tangled, which we all LOVED i might add. I am currently planning a party for next week..i know, a little late..but better late than never right??!! 
     I've seen friends of mine hire photographers every year around their child's birthday to get "year pictures". I really liked the idea, but photographers are too expensive so Ive never done it. This year i got a nice camera for Christmas so i was able to do the pictures myself!!! I am a little proud of how they all turned out! They will definitely be all over our house. The first two are my favorites..and i can't decide if i like them better black & white or in color, so i posted both :)  Hope you like them too!

My favorite. So beautiful!!



I am obsessed with this pettiskirt, and Yes she will be wearing it for her party too!!

so sweet

my little angel in cowgirl boots!!!!




another favorite of mine


This showcases her personality pretty well i think :)



Her "Fairy Garden" birthday party is next week, and i should get some pretty good pictures then too!

No comments: