Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sophia's 3rd Birthday Party!!

   Our little Sophia Jolie is not so little anymore. She had turned the big 3!!! To celebrate we had a Fairy Garden party. I was a little behind in planning, but i think it turned out pretty well anyways! I happened to find this great  little shop on Esty that sold printable party packages...so cute and affordable!! I've discovered that the woman that runs it has a blog and does alot of DIY party ideas, and i'm hooked! You can check her out here: http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/  I went with the theme and had a great time decorating..of course i was late in getting dressed and people started arriving before i had time to take pics of all the great decorations, but here is a few that i did get.

Her Cake

Cupcakes

Cake pops-they were amazing!

The sweets table
        Unfortunatly i had a whole kids table set up in the playroom with Fairy wings and wands etc. and i failed to get a picture :( And when i thought about it, it had long been demolished! Sophia was SO EXCITED to be having a fairy garden party, and that all her friends were coming! I bought fairy wings for all the little girls, and made tutus and wands for all of them. I also found some pirate things for all the boys. Sophia had a special outfit that i found last november at the Dallas Sample Sale..and she definalty looked like a fairy princess :)





 Grandma, Grandpa and Danielle were the first ones there, and they had a special gift  they wanted to give Sophia before everyone got there.




Of course her first words when she saw it were "I don't have my own horse Grandma!" (I think someone is just a little spoiled), but after we told her it was so she could ride Breeze, she was pretty happy about it. How many 3 year old do you know with a saddle??

After that all of her friends arrived and the kids had a great time playing and being fairys and pirates :)
Landrie couldn't wait to put her wings on!


Arggghhhh!



Of course with all the candy and great toys...Ella finds the cat toys to play with.! Crazy girl.

Bayden! What a cutie

Hmmm...what should i try next...


Then we opened presents and did the cake...witch of course no one ate, but oh well, it looked good! And i just now realized that we did NOT get a picture of Jake Sophia and I...ugh, hopefully i will be better at hosting AND getting the pictures i want next year...


Squinkies!!

Two sneaky girls....opening Sophie's presents when no one was looking :)

This was the big hit...baby Alive!







YUM!!!

She attacked me with cake! So i had to give her a big cake smooch!!


After that we all played with the new toys, most of her friends went home...some stayed to hang out and we had a pretty fun night! All in all i think the party was a success! She loved it and i was so proud of my big 3 year old!!


Cupcakes!!

Sophie kisses!

sissy kisses :)

Ella started the after party!! YEEE-HAW!!!

Besties!

And one of my CRAZY besties :)

No comments: