Sunday, February 27, 2011

Backyard Construction

I mentioned in my last post that we have a little back yard project going on. Well, Jake and I spent all of yesterday outside working and it was so much fun! A lot of work, but a lot of fun. Jake finished building the bench seating that we wanted. And i did a little landscaping...put in some flower beds and a rock path. Here are some photos of what we accomplished yesterday.





Our back porch is covered so Jake had the idea to build some benches for seating. I'm going to make some cushions as well as curtains to block some of the sun. And then we'll probably check some garage sales for an old coffee table to put out there as well! I know it will look great when we're done! And once the weather gets a little warmer I'll plant some flowers in all the flower beds to make it look great :) 

Sophia got to plant some flowers yesterday while Mama and Daddy were working outdoors, she was so proud and can't wait to see what grows! I was playing with my camera a little when i took this pic of her little pots:

And of course here is a pic of our Sophia having fun :)



No comments: