Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sunny Days...

Well the past two weeks since the icing over have been pretty nice and we've just been playing outside and with our playgroup, glad that we can get outside and that sick baby season is OVER! Just thought I'd post some pics of our past few weeks just hanging out :)

Sophia loves Homie :)

playing cars with Daddy

Jake: the GREATEST 25 YEAR OLD EVER. :)
We joined our friends the Brummetts at the playground a few days ago, and i could tell the girls were ready for the Spring. They had a great time playing.




I LOVE this girl!

Can you tell she saw her friends walking over??? SUPER excited.

There were only two swings, so we made due.

Big girls in baby swings!

This is probably the first picture with ALL of them looking!! and SMILING!!!! It's a MIRACLE! and i love it :)

Jake and i have started a new project!! Jake is currently building benches for our back patio to maximize seating space :) I'm working on the cushions and curtains. Hopefully in a few weeks we will have a stylin' relaxing back yard to hang out with our friends in! I'll update with pics later :)




No comments: